Booking Rates & Trip Information
Back country charter fishing rates and Deposit Policy
1/2 Day (4 Hours) - $600.00
3/4 Day (6 Hours) - $700.00
Full Day (8 Hours) - $800.00
Tarpon (Evening - 3.5 Hours) - $500.00
Gas & Bait Included!
Fishing License Included!
Years on the Water
Cups of Coffee
Deposits & Deposit Policy
- Reservations and Deposits: $250 for 1/2, 3/4, Full or 25% for custom trips (Everglades Outings)
- Deposits are required to lock in each booking.
- Deposits will be applied to each daily balance and final payment for your trip is due upon completion of each day of fishing.
- Rollover of deposits will be allowed inside each calendar year based on availability and if possible.Cancellations inside 15 days of reservations are not subject to a refund or reservation modification.
- Upon sending your deposit, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- No refunds will be made for any unused portion of a trip, including late arrival or early departure. Guide fees, or other associated costs are not refundable if unused. Hot Water Fishing LLC. reserves the right to modify an itinerary due to circumstances beyond reasonable control. In the unlikely event that Hot Water Fishing LLC. must cancel a reservation, all payments received will be credited to a future date within 12 months of the original date based on availability, which constitutes a full settlement.
- Rates do not Include: Tips (15,18,20% recommended), food/drink, credit card fees, other accommodations outside what is offered by Hot Water Fishing LLC
What to Expect on your Trip
1/2 Day Charters
Best suited for Summer/Evening trips. In the heat of Summer, early morning or late afternoon trips are more comfortable, for the fish as well as anglers!
3/4 Day Charters
When a “1/2 Day” just isn’t long enough! Perfect for hunting around the flats with a little more leisure.
Recommended for “Tarpon Season”, (March – June). Full day trips are designed to maximize the fishing experience in the Florida Keys.
Fishing live bait at the large channels & bridges along the keys offers a high hook-up ratio to anglers of all levels. Availability is generally limited while these trips are an option.
Looking to stalk a specific species across the Flats & Back-country of the Florida Keys? Hot Water Fishing is thrilled to be your guide for any custom excursion.
What our anglers are saying!
Ready for some fun on the Flats?
Trust Captain Justin Bachert of Hot Water Fishing for all of your Lower-Keys Back-Country Fishing Adventures!